IT'S PARTY TIME! 1-6-2013

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Can you believe it's 2013!  I used to hear people say how fast time flies when your older...it's official then I must be older because this last year whizzed by.  2012 was a great year and I've thought about getting a Best of 2012 post together but have been swamped with sign orders.  I love it!  I pray that our little sign/furniture hobby just keeps chuggin along and you all keep coming back to see what we've been up to.  I know the blog has been a little on the blah side since about November but now that the Christmas rush is over, I have BIG plans on how to better organize things for the new year.  Wish me luck! Ha!

Let's get to the features from last week's party shall we?

This may surprise you but I love when you all link up your signs!  Take a look at this chalk board sign painted by Angie over at the Knick of Time.

Pretty awesome don't ya think?!

Diane's festive new year tablescape over at an Extraordinary Day knocked my socks off!  

Plus, there were TONS of really awesome link ups of BEST OF 2012 posts so if you didn't have time to check them out, bookmark this post so you can come back when you have time...they were AWESOME!!!

It's time to party!

Link up once here and show up on FOUR blogs!  Doesn't get any easier than that.  Be sure to place a link in your post back to each blog that hosts the party & possibly be featured FOUR times. 
 (See above button) 

Ready to start of the new year by showing us your first projects?  Link up!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting - a happy New Year to all!
    Big hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for hosting - I can't wait to check out the submissions!
    Cheryl @ The Creative Me and My McG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Thank you for hosting this party! I enjoy it, as usual!
    I had some troubles linking to your party for the past 3 weeks, that's why I am linking my favorite Christmas project – Christmas angels, hope you'll like them!
    Here's also my Christmas tree with hearts and soft hangers for delicate clothes – DIY projects for my friends!
    Have a great year 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Clydia! Can't believe I actually have something to link up for a change! (Don't get used to it, though :))
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm blushing.
    Thank you for featuring me.
    Wow! Do I feel blessed!

    Wishing you An Extraordinary New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting. I'm excited to see what everyone has been up to. Love the chalkboard sign...caa-uuuttte!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your amazing blog. I finished this right now and thinking that it is the perfect blog I was looking for . Never stop writing, and keep up such an informative blogs. Best wishes for you.
    Split face Tile

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs