IT'S A PARTY 12/30/12

Saturday, December 29, 2012


Can you believe we are at the end of 2012?  This year has really flown by!  I've been working on a project for our living room that I really want to share with you but its going to have to wait.

Why?  Because we are searching for a lost kitty tonight.  So, I'm going to make this quick and get the party started and head back out in this frigid weather to look for Mr. Meowington or Toothless depending on which kid you ask.  Poor cat has too many names, I have no idea what to call out!

So in the meantime...LINK UP!

There are FOUR of us that host this party.  Add a link back to each of our blogs at the bottom of your post & you could possibly be featured by all FOUR of us!
Three Mango Seeds 




Enter your email
to have THREE MANGO SEEDS posts sent to your inbox.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

I love getting comments, they make my day and I read each one! So, thank you very much for taking the time to leave one!

 
site design by designer blogs